Sunset Skirts

20130704-195457.jpg
Sunset lifted the dancers skirts,
And we saw the delicate details of their veins.
Luminous flesh, filled with light,
An eyeful of enchanted earth.

This entry was posted in art, nature photo, photos, poem, spiritual, verse and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to Sunset Skirts

1. Pingback: Perspective: Summer Skirts | Clothes

2. theinnerzone says:

Like always – there is a tie between your lovely words and breathtaking picture :). Your post livens me to feel the cool shadow of colors holding the sparkling text in between.

Oh – what gorgeous words!

4. Nicely done. Am I supposed to giggle? I did! D

5. Enchanting, Seonaid – and we see things in such similar ways. You’ll know what I mean when you take a look at this: http://beautyalongtheroad.wordpress.com/2013/01/13/angel-trumpets/

• That’s uncanny and reassuring all at once 🙂 Its wonderful to discover that others see the world through similar glasses, and confirms natures enchanting aim.

Lovely, indeed, in one picture and an enchanting 24 words.

The loveliest of shots, Seonaid 🙂

8. Thank you for sharing a little bit of beautiful, a little bit of perfect.

… An eyeful of enchanted earth– how beautiful! Thank you for the lovely Sunset Skirts post.

10. Colline says:

You have written beautiful words to describe the photo.

11. Amazing photo and poetry 🙂

12. Tunnely says:

The photo, words and idea are beautiful! Thank you.

13. Absolutely fabulous! (not BBC)