Sweet Dreams

20140122-234921.jpg
Soft blue ripples call
Pulled by dreams towards the light
Of green velvet hills.

This entry was posted in Edinburgh, elemental, mindfulness, nature photo, photos, poem, relaxation, spiritual, verse and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

30 Responses to Sweet Dreams

1. Such a lovely image and words to go to bed on, Seonaid. 🙂

2. J. Casey says:

That is a beautiful photo!

3. You have such a knack for pulling poetry from every image. Green velvet hills…lovely

4. Dina says:

Indeed – this is pure magic, so romantic and very peaceful!

5. The tilt of the water adds to the dream-like quality. Very nicely done.

• It took me a while to catch the waters edge the way I wanted. You can’t get down to the edge at this spot, but I wanted the stones in the foreground. Glad you approve of the results.

Gorgeous shot and words!

7. Mike Howe says:

Beautiful beautiful photo Seonaid I love it

I’d be happy to sit and dream a while there, its so tranquil.

9. twoscamps says:

This is one of those photos….. Pure magic full of dreams! What a wonderful capture, Seonaid!!!

10. dadirri7 says:

sweet peace, beautiful 🙂

11. Colline says:

This setting would certainly encourage my own sweet dreams.

12. Another magical place… I love that pink light and the way the ripples extend almost all the way towards the viewer – like a personal invitation to partake in the magic.