Tissue Paper Dreams

20140310-220552.jpg

Winter light shines through
Last years tissue paper dreams
Revealing the holes

20140310-220735.jpg

This entry was posted in art, change, elemental, mindfulness, nature photo, photos, verse and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

31 Responses to Tissue Paper Dreams

1. Lovely words and images, Seonaid. Those dried leaves, like our dreams are so fragile.

So ethereal and gorgeous!

Honesty is beautiful right to the very end!

4. It really does have a dream-like feel to it, the photo. Words follow suit!

simple beauty, words and photos

… many more dreams to come with the forthcoming season’s renewal …
    Intriguing symbolism in your Haiku Seonaid and such delicacy in your images of dried Honesty seed cases. Lovely.

• Winter weathered honesty…..helps to shed fresh light on dreams.
      Some we let go, and others spring to life in the growing light….spring brushed colour across the earth here today Poppy ๐Ÿ™‚

7. Uncle Tree says:

What Nature puts together, Time rents asunder.
    A delicacy – a momentous shot, Seonaid. ๐Ÿ™‚

8. โ™กeM says:

There’s such spiritual symbolism in your haiku. I’ve read it thrice now, and have experienced such awe anew each time. Beautiful!

• Thank you for letting me know, the fact that you have read it thrice is a wonderful compliment in itself…..but I’m so delighted that you have uncovered layers of meaning which touch you. I love the challenge of haiku writing, using so few words to convey something deep ๐Ÿ™‚

9. Some of the dreams look like butterflies, ready to take off. Perhaps we are in for some unexpected surprises here, a few of the old dreams coming true finally? Amazing photos, very inspiring post!

Love the light shine through, Seonaid! Beautiful poem.

11. There is a crack in everything…that’s how the light gets in (Leonard Cohen). Creative photography and words, Seonaid.

So pretty, Seonaid, especially the close ups ๐Ÿ™‚

13. I really like this piece, both the poetry and picture ๐Ÿ™‚ Keep up the good work!

14. Blรผ says:

I really connect with the profound simplicity in your words.