Light Fall

20131021-105715.jpg
Light fall over a deliciously brooding sea.
Bruised by the rise and fall of the day
She plots to reflect her darkness upwards
And swallow the dazzling light.
He has other plans
Spilling his infinite light across sky and grass
With careless abandon.
And on they dance into her dark embrace.

This entry was posted in change, elemental, mindfulness, mythology, nature photo, photos, poem, relaxation, spiritual and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

41 Responses to Light Fall

1. Glowing grasses and poem !

2. rommel says:

Drop dead gorgeous!

3. rampidro says:

We warmly welcome

I see that this blog is very interesting, worth recommending and carefully maintained and with full commitment and heart.

I wish you much success and continue its development.

In addition, We also invite you to my blog finance, in particular concerning the safe and certain investments in the network of certified and trusted companies: http://wp.me/41zCp .

I greet warmly and have a nice day

4. This photo makes me speechless… what beauty!

5. mmtread says:

Are you going to enter the Field Notes from Fatherhood’s photo competition or what? Your photography is AMAZING. Would love you to enter. That’s all I have to say.

6. That light – fantastic. Wish I was there!

7. hak670s says:

Absolutely stunning!

So very gorgeous! I could bathe in this light.

9. zark66 says:

Great Seonaid, the light is amazing, well done! πŸ˜‰

10. judlaw says:

Beautiful! Both photo and poem.

The light fall is gorgeous! It’s beautifully expressed. Well done!

12. Beautifully descriptive. MM πŸ€

13. osvaldopace says:

Es una imagen espectacular. muy bien tratada. genial saludos

14. haideeab74 says:

That was soooo.. peacefull……….β™₯

15. That is fabulous Seoniad – not the weather we got on our golf tour πŸ™‚

• Oh I’m sorry to hear that….when did you visit?
      This was taken on Gullane beach, just behind the famous golf course…..perhaps you played there?

• We came up towards the end of September – 22nd-24th. We only got as far north as Dunbar which we played on a partly foggy day, a bit like Pebble Beach πŸ™‚ Then we moved inland to the Roxburghe where the weather just got worse. But we carried on as you must – we suffer for our ‘art’ πŸ™‚

16. OMG … have to get to lab … but I just HAD to stop and tell you that this image quite literally took my breath away. Oh my Seonaid, that’s a real beauty. Wow! D

17. Michael56j says:

Simply beautiful. I love the colours in the photo, and the poem is so appropriate. Great work.