Late Harvest

Late sunbeam harvest

Drinking up the golden light

Each seed holds a dream

Taken as the sun sank into the Cairngorms in the middle of the Scottish highlands.

This entry was posted in nature photo, poem, spiritual and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

28 Responses to Late Harvest

Lovely light and mood…

2. Beautiful photos and haiku.

3. the sweetness of late autumn light almost makes me forget what lies ahead….

4. John Coleman says:

That first photo is intoxicating. Wonderful. Peace, John

5. pommepal says:

You have captured the lovely light backlighting the promise of new life to come.

I love this, such a perfect last line!

7. Lovely post Seonaid; in a moment of time, you captured autumn beautifully!

Your pictures and words are so magnificent. I SO love them. I can feel the warmth of that sunlight.

9. Magical sun-drenched images and words, Seonaid. 🙂

10. Dina says:

Lovely setting and a great mood in your photos.